Scope of this Document
- This document details the personally identifiable information Adecco (UK) Limited gathers about you online, how we use it and why we need it. This document is also applicable to any personally identifiable information our business partners may share with us.
- This document does not apply to the practices of companies that Adecco (UK) Limited does not own or control or to people Adecco (UK) Limited does not employ or manage.
Collection and Use
- Adecco collects personally identifiable information when you register to use our on-line services. The gathering of this information is essential to enable us to provide you with the necessary level of service. It is possible to use our on-line services without registering, however, the functionality and service we provide is greatly reduced.
- When you register with Adecco (UK) Limited we may (depending upon which service you register for) ask for one or more of the following fields: your name, email, address, date of birth, gender, education, skills and qualifications, employment history (including remuneration details), references, ethnic origins, criminal records, personal interests, job requirements (including location, salary sought, job industry, job title) plus any other information you may volunteer to us as part of the sign-up process.
- Adecco (UK) Limited also gathers your IP address, cookie (if set), the requested page and date/time of any transaction in our web server logs.
- Adecco uses the information it gathers about you for three purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you request
- To contact you from time to time about special offers and new products/services
- To improve our service levels by monitoring usages and behavioural patterns.
Sharing and Disclosure
- Adecco (UK) Limited does not share or rent your personal information with third parties unless:
- You have specifically consented to allow us to share your personal information with third party organisations. or
- You are seeking employment with a third-party organisation through the use of our services and for the purpose of evaluating your suitability the third-party organisation requests some or all of the information you have supplied us for this purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, the information we supply any third-party may only be used for the purpose for which it is supplied. or
- We need to share your information in order to provide a product or service you have requested. or
- We are required to do so by legal process or in response to a subpoena, court order or other legitimate request by an authority.
- Adecco (UK) Limited may set and access Adecco (UK) Limited cookies on your browser.
- Adecco (UK) Limited does not permit third party organisations to set or access Adecco (UK) Limited cookies on your browser.
Your Ability to Edit your Data
You have total freedom to login and amend any of your details at any time, including whether or not you want us to contact you in the future with special offers or news of new products and services.
- Adecco (UK) Limited protects your personal information using a unique password and login-id. It is your responsibility to safeguard your password and login-id. Do not share this information with anyone.
- Where appropriate we may use industry standard SSL encryption for the protection of data transmission.
Changes to this Policy
Should you have any further questions or suggestions you can contact our Privacy Officer on email@example.com