Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
INFORMATION ABOUT US
The site(s) are operated by Roevin Management Services Limited ("We", “Us”, “Our”). Roevin Management Services Limited (company no. 02436481) whose registered office is located at Hazlitt House, 4 Bouverie Street, London, EC4Y 8AX; VAT No. 232 3479 75.
We are a limited company and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (Membership Number 00056785). We operate as both an employment business and an employment agency and are subject to the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Roevin Management Services Limited is part of the Adecco Group UK&I (a full list of which is set out below)
COMPANIES WITHIN THE ADECCO GROUP UK & IRELAND
- Adecco UK Limited; (registered no. 00593232)
- Computer People and Ajilon Consulting both trading division of Ajilon (UK) Limited (registered number 01458245)
- Badenoch and Clark Limited (registered no. 01356186)
- Beeline.com Limited (registered no. 01694209)
- Glotel International Limited (registered number 02435654)
- hy-phen.com Limited (registered number: 03399532)
- Judd Farris Limited (registered no. 03964665)
- Modis Europe Limited (registered no. 02014344)
- Modis Solutions and Ajilon Consulting, both trading divisions of Modis International Limited (registered no. 01625479)
- Office Angels Limited; (registered no. 01985032)
- Roevin Management Services Limited (registered number 02436481)
- Spring Personnel Limited (registered number: 04120467)
- Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited (registered number: 01923903)
- Adecco Ireland Limited; (registered no. 29944) Registered Office 4th Floor, 33-39 Nassau Street, Dublin 2, Ireland. VAT No 8F68975J
ACCESSING OUR SITE(S)
Access to our site(s) is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site(s) without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site(s) is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site(s), or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site(s). You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site(s) through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
o any part of our site;
o any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
o any software used in the provision of our site; or
o any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site(s), and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site(s) for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site(s).
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site(s) must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site(s) for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The logos and/or designs used on this website are registered trademarks belonging to us or our parent, subsidiary or associated companies and you do not have the right to use such trademarks without our express permission.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site(s) are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site(s), or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site(s) changes regularly
We aim to update our site(s) regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site(s), or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site(s) may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site(s) is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site(s) or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site(s), any website(s) linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
• loss of income or revenue;
• loss of business;
• loss of profits or contracts;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of data;
• loss of goodwill;
• wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site(s)
Transactions concluded through our site(s)
Contracts for the supply of services formed through our site(s) or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our standard terms and conditions of business unless agreed otherwise in writing by a director of the company.
Uploading material to our site(s)
We will use your information and the subsequent information we collect about you, to create a database. This database and the information it contains will be used by the Adecco SA Group of companies and their clients for the purpose of assessing your suitability, qualifications, and skills not only for current work assignments but also for work assignments which we think may be of interest to you in the future.
We may also use your information (or give your information to other organisations to use) to keep you informed by email, telephone and/or mail about future work opportunities, industry updates and additional products and services which we consider may be of interest to you and to conduct research and compile reports.
By responding to our subsequent enquires you are deemed to consent to our processing personal data about you where necessary for the above purposes, including the processing of any sensitive personal data about you.
If you do not want to receive any information from either us or third parties, tell us when you next contact us.
If you wish to receive a copy of the information we hold about you, write to Gareth Davies, Data Protection Officer, Adecco UK Limited, Hazlitt House, 4 Bouverie Street, EC4Y 8AX.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site(s) by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site(s), the server on which our site(s) is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site(s). You must not attack our site(s) via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site(s) will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site(s) or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site(s)
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site(s) must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site(s) other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site(s) other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
Links from our site(s)
Where our site(s) contains links to other site(s) and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those site(s) or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site(s), please contact Legal Services, Adecco UK Limited, Hazlitt House, 4 Bouverie Street, EC4Y 8AX.
Thank you for visiting our site(s).