Apache North Sea Limited
Apache North Sea Limited is a mature asset oil and gas exploration and production operator, operating the Forties field, Beryl field, Beryl satellites and the SAGE gas plant. Apache's growth in the North Sea has been through the efforts and determination of its people. Apache hires the best and expects a lot. Our people deliver exceptional results and are rewarded for the value they add.
Our mission is to grow a profitable global exploration and production company in a safe and environmentally responsible manner for the long-term benefit of our shareholders.
The values our company were founded upon — integrity, respect, individual initiative, innovation and striving for excellence — are essential today. Apache's continued growth and global expansion depend on these values to guide strategies, decisions and actions into the future. Apache's core values are to:
- Drive to succeed with a sense of urgency;
- Foster a contrarian spirit;
- Invest in our greatest asset: our people;
- Expect top performance and innovation;
- Treat our stakeholders with respect and dignity;
- Safety is not negotiable and will not be compromised;
- We derive benefit from the Earth and take our environmental responsibility seriously; and
- Conduct our business with honesty and integrity.