Founded in 1954, Rotary is a premier mechanical, electrical and plumbing services provider in the UK, Ireland and selected international locations. With annual sales of £220m, the company has 2,600 employees based at 11 offices and provides a challenging and rewarding environment and ongoing professional skills development for all its employees.
Rotary is committed to meeting the continuing demand to provide a safer, more efficient and cost effective construction process.
Rotary offers comprehensive building services solutions, engineering and installing single and multi-service specialised systems for heating, ventilation and air conditioning process pipework, public health services, fire protection and the complete range of electrical and data installations.
Mechanical engineering services
- heating and boiler plant, gas services
- oil storage and distribution, water treatment
- cooling systems and chiller plant, compressed air and
- vacuum, fire fighting systems and automatic control (BMS)
Air conditioning and ventilation systems
- ductwork and air handling plant, office systems, process and production systems
- computer suites and laboratories
Electrical engineering services
- HV and LV switchgear and cabling, lighting, power and instrumentation, controls, security, CCTV and fire detection, communications.
Fire protection systems
Public health works
Our services range from complete ‘design & build’ to ‘construct only’ developments and our expertise covers a wide range within the industrial and commercial markets in both the public and private sectors.
In April 2008 Rotary became a subsidiary of Hastie Group, Australia.